Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on SteemThat’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SteemThat’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SteemThat at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- We reserve the right to terminate any members accounts at any time for any reason we determine. This includes any files or content that any member has added to our website.
- You agree not to spam, solicit, or collect any personal data from our site or or our members. You agree not to use robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc to access our site or our members. Any attempt to do so will be considered an attempt to gain unlicensed access of our data and we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
- TOKENS SHOULD ONLY BE PURCHASED WITH THE INTENT OF USING THEM TO ACCESS PAGES OR TOOLS AND CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE. TOKENS ARE NOT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES.
- All fees are 100% non-refundable. We reserve the right to refuse service and or payment to any member at any time.
- RISK FACTORS…DO NOT PURCHASE TOKENS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THEIR RISK FACTORS AND HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS. TOKENS ARE FOR TRADING WITHIN THIS WEBSITE ONLY AND DO NOT HAVE A CASH VALUE EQUIVALENT.
- Although we may not know or list every specific Risk Factor, it is important to read, consider, and understand all risk factors especially those published and available by reading our whitepaper.
- Purchase OF Steem That Tokens Are Non-Refundable.
- The materials on SteemThat’s web site are provided “as is”. SteemThat makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SteemThat does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SteemThat or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SteemThat’s Internet site, even if SteemThat or a SteemThat authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SteemThat’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SteemThat does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SteemThat may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SteemThat does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SteemThat has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SteemThat of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to SteemThat’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Community Guidelines
- You will not use the Website or the Service for any unlawful purpose, including, without limitation, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, or pirating content;
- You will not access or use the Website or the Service to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website or the Service;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
- You will not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Website, except for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file; and
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Website or the Service through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Website or the Service through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
- You Are Solely Responsible For The Content That You Upload Or Create On SteemThat.com. You certify that content that you create or upload is original or that you have rights to re-publish the content. By using this website you agree and accept that at anytime SteemThat.com at it’s sole discretion without notice or reason delete or remove your content.
- The policy of SteemThat.com is to remove content that has been requested to be removed for copyright violations immediately upon satisfactory proof of violation.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.